Sunday, November 20, 2016

20th Nov 2016 (想妳的舊名字 – Hacken Lee/メロディー – Koji Tamaki 玉置浩二)

The song for today is “想妳的舊名字” by Hacken Lee. This song is the Cantonese cover version of Koji Tamaki’s メロディー. Hacken actually wrote the lyrics of his version himself (using a stage name). The direct English translation of the title is “Thinking of your old name”.

The lyrics of the song are about love, it is about the protagonist thinking of his ex-girlfriend, but knowing that they will probably not be able to be together again. He said: “Accompanying me ok? Just for a second ok? Regardless whether he is in your heart. Trick me ok? Could you just pretend? I only wish that you could once again talk to me softly. Happy? Enjoying work? But in my heart, I still care. Do you know I always think of your old name? Difficult to be together now, but I still wish that we could be together next life. Melody, I don’t want you to stop. The light wind added some sense of autumn. The moon added lovesickness. I still wish that we could be in love once again. Still need to go? Could you delay that? Do you know that you have already given him half of your life. Avoiding me? With everything? I only need to see you, whether it is sunny or rainy I wouldn’t be scared. Happy? Happy to be with him? But in my heart, I still care. Do you know I always think of your old name? Difficult to be together now, but I still wish that we could be together next life. Melody, I don’t want you to stop. The light wind added some sense of autumn. The moon added lovesickness. I still wish that we could be in love once again.” Hope you will like the song. You can also find Koji Tamaki original version below.

21st Oct 2015 (紙牌屋 – Hacken Lee)

Other Koji Tamaki 玉置浩二 related posts:


想妳的舊名字 – Hacken Lee

  

メロディー – Koji Tamaki

No comments:

Post a Comment