Saturday, November 21, 2015

20th Nov 2015 (請你不要難過 – Hacken Lee)

The song for today is “請你不要難過” by Hacken Lee. The direct English translation of the title is “Please don’t be sad”.

The lyrics are about love. It said: “Forever, is not too much. How many pair will not make a mistake. Once have fate, once had spark, but at the end argued. A couple, but at the end divorced. Listening to heartless song but still can leave with a smile. Please don’t be sad, perhaps breaking up would be happier. Say one thing, act another. You wanted to march forward, but you are falling behind. Couldn’t count the contradictions, from passionate love to now a desert. A bunch of problems are left behind. Should I believe that doing good will bring goods? Love song endlessly looping. Like it is endlessly laughing at me. The effort that I put in half my life, what did it bring to me? If picking another time to love again, wish that the people and place wouldn’t change. Only need top change the ending and I will accept it. If one day you feel down, I wish that you would think of me, or message me, even we may be far apart. Really no more acts with you? Even though our heart had die. There is no need to pretend, and force ourselves to make up for it. Just take it as a lesson. A couple, once again partnering up. The heartless song, it doesn’t matter even if we listen to it more. Have you thought of being with me once more? Don’t need to think, could you love me forever?” Hope you will like the song.

21st Oct 2015 (紙牌屋 – Hacken Lee)

請你不要難過 – Hacken Lee



No comments:

Post a Comment