Thursday, July 16, 2015

16th Jul 2015 (三千零一夜 – Hacken Lee)

The song for today is “三千零一夜” by Hacken Lee. This song was one of those that I used to listen to a lot and it also popup in my head from time to time for no reason. The direct English translation of the title is “Three thousand and one night”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “We have been together more than ten years, it felt that our feels had somewhat cooled down. I guess we could say that we got some happiness out of this even I never said anything touching this story still got upgraded. Run over a cliff or snowy ground, facing the unforeseeable future I felt that I lose my strength. Lucky that you were there to care about me and you believed that I will make a comeback. I remember back then IU somewhat had given up. But all because of your smile in that cold winter, it wipes away the snow and healed me. Looking back to see that myself back then was not attractive at all, but your legs were soaking in the river of love. Back then, you cried, but you were cruel enough to bother me. Looking up, when the me today wanted to celebrate, but it felt that as if you never cried. You know me too well, since the day that we meet again, you know that you shouldn’t make me sad. Thinking about the story in ten years’ time, even wordless I still want you to understand who it will be to share my long history, and kisses me every night. Looking back to see that myself back then was not attractive at all, but your legs were soaking in the river of love. Back then, you cried, but you were cruel enough to bother me. Looking up, when the me today wanted to celebrate, but it felt that as if you never cried. You know me too well, as if our fate was determined since the last century. This life you will be with me.” Hope you will like the song.



三千零一夜 – Hacken Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment