Sunday, October 2, 2016

2nd Oct 2016 (一個都不能少 – Hacken Lee)

The song for today is “一個都不能少” by Hacken Lee. This is a reader request. The direct English translation of the title is “Couldn’t miss anyone”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist reviewing his life, trying to count all the people who had affected his life (both good or bad) so that he could thanks them. He said: “Count, let me count, at the most difficult time, who accompanied me, who helped me. If they had given me generosity, then I must repay. Tonight, let me count, so that I can repay them in the future. So I understand, no matter soon or later, it is grateful that we were heading the same direction, so that we can change each other fate. Through the years, there are people who held me up, some hold me back, because of them, they given me the ability to break through my limits. If back then my road was so smooth, how could that created the me today. Stay under the shelter together, travel across the river on our own. Stranger or someone that we knew, I am grateful for all. So couldn’t miss anyone. On the way, someone will come and kiss, someone will come and try to lock me up. They all affected me, to keep being me. Through the life, there could be so many unfinished ending. Waiting for you to share with me like Easter eggs. He treated me bad, but he also used all his strength to make me stronger. Without him, an angel like you would helped me? Every bad person had once been a nice person right? If you need to count their points, the please add it up. So, there are people who held me up, some hold me back, because of them, they given me the ability to break through my limits. If back then my road was so smooth, how could that created the me today. Stay under the shelter together, travel across the river on our own. Stranger or someone that we knew, I am grateful for all. So couldn’t miss anyone. On the way, someone will come and kiss, someone will come and try to lock me up. They all affected me, to keep being me. Through the life, so many people who had helped me. The whole world was trying to tell me to work harder. So many ups and downs. If I have to thanks whoever, then the first half of my life is already full. New story, is now waiting for you to give it to me like Easter eggs. You gave me the beautiful accident. Tomorrow, let me spread the news. To those that I know through fate.” Hope you will like the song.

21st Oct 2015 (紙牌屋 – Hacken Lee)


一個都不能少 – Hacken Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment