Sunday, May 1, 2016

1st May 2016 (愛不釋手 – Hacken Lee)

The song for today is “愛不釋手” by Hacken Lee. This is a reader request. I actually wanted to do this song a while ago, but for some reason I didn’t do it and slowly I have forgotten about it, hahaha. The English translation of the title is “Fondle admiringly” (I went to google translate for this, as I couldn’t come up with a simple phase that could capture the meaning of the title).

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “Classmate and me, waved our hand when we say goodbye. I was naïve back then, thinking that friendship would become more important after we graduated. Then someone, waved goodbye at the customs. We know each other, so we waved goodbye, but after that we never connected again. Then I was lucky that I could hold hands with you, who would know how long we will be together. Everyone knows that no matter how bright the sparks gets, it could never burn to the end of the world. But I would have never thought that we approached the breakup door so quickly. If it is not enough to hold you in my arms, then where will we have the strength to keep the promise. If it is hard to hold back and couldn’t stay together forever, would rather shake hands, but don’t wave you hand. Expected that if I could hold your hand, then we will one day breakup as I clearly know that you love to fall in love. And the me that love to be tricked, had once falsely thought that I judged you wrongly. Before we were in love, then it slowly become getting along, then retracted our hands and become distanced. In the past6, you were not the only one that know how to say hi, but I couldn’t wait for another that I could meet again. Always in my world, we hold hands, but who knows how long we will be together. Everyone knows that the fire will burn out one day, but why stopped so suddenly? Everyone will wave hand at good bye. The relationship is so deep, even if we don’t know of the future, but we will remember the past. Keeping this good friend, this hand is still not enough.” Hope you will like the song.

21st Oct 2015 (紙牌屋 – Hacken Lee)


愛不釋手 – Hacken Lee

1 comment: