Saturday, October 24, 2015

24th Oct 2015 (阿李爸爸 – Hacken Lee)

The song for today is “阿李爸爸” by Hacken Lee. This song was keep playing in my head two days ago for some reason. It is a fun song. The title pronounced as “Alibaba”, but it just sounds like that, in Chinese Alibaba is “阿里巴巴”. The English translation of the title is in fact “Ah Lee Papa”.

The lyrics of the song are about the relationship of father and son, it describe the feeling of the father, how he wanted to be closer to his son in this era, but feels to be distanced because of the generation gap and his limited knowledge on technologies, which are things that his son most interested in. The father said: “Being your parents, all I wanted is to teach you the manners, but sadly you are not proud to be a student in the Lee family. Communication relay on internet, got a lot of friends and all got different nickname. When you run a few steps, you go out of breath, hard to understand your structure. A house full of gears, so unlucky. All three meals are prepared and wanted to tell you, but between the living room and your bed room we have to communicate through message. How to teach? I am not daring to speak up. I wanted to listen to you complain, but first I need to study as I don’t know how to download. Learned to walk but you didn’t take a walk with me this morning. It will be great if you can treat me like your computer. Stupid son, be quick, with this attitude soon….. No! Accompanied you and asked you why feel so sad, all because you got disappointed in eBay. Ancestor will protector you, so the price will match what you expected. Don’t test your luck, if you wanted to fly high, you got to prepared. This world is not like a game, energy needed to be stored. A house full of gears, so unlucky. All three meals are prepared and wanted to tell you, but between the living room and your bed room we have to communicate through message. How to teach? I am not daring to speak up. I wanted to listen to you complain, but first I need to study as I don’t know how to download. Learned to walk but you didn’t take a walk with me this morning. It will be great if you can treat me like your computer. Stupid son, if parents know their place, then you will keep your good attitude.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:
2nd Aug 2017 (失魂記 – Hacken Lee)
3rd Feb 2017 (秋止符 – Hacken Lee)
3rd Dec 2016 (合久必婚 – Hacken Lee)
20th Nov 2016 (想妳的舊名字 – Hacken Lee/メロディー – Koji Tamaki 玉置浩二)
2nd Oct 2016 (一個都不能少 – Hacken Lee)
19th Jun 2016 (罪人 – Hacken Lee)
1st May 2016 (愛不釋手 – Hacken Lee)
7th Mar 2016 (世界真細小 – Hackend Lee and Joey Yung)
20th Nov 2015 (請你不要難過 – Hacken Lee)
21st Oct 2015 (紙牌屋 – Hacken Lee)

阿李爸爸 – Hacken Lee
http://v.qq.com/page/v/z/s/v00110d9fzs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment