Wednesday, July 15, 2015

15th Jul 2015 (月蝕 – Ken Choi/ワインレッドの心 – Anzen Chitai (安全地帶))

As mentioned yesterday, the song for today is “月蝕” by Ken Choi. This song is the Cantonese cover version of the Japanese song “ワインレッドの心” by Anzen Chitai (安全地帶). The direct English translation of the title is “Lunar eclipse”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist got dumped by his girlfriend and he felt very upset. He said: “When I think of myself, I laugh as I felt that I am too naïve. Got to know myself better and now gaze at the lunar eclipse. Gazing at the sky and slight sigh, he still tries his best to take up these mess, felt as if I am slowly eaten away. Moon is like a good dream, and shouldn’t be analysed whether it was love or just pity. Miracle, miracle, miracle, even if I only got one true friend, it isn’t too bad. But I still couldn’t accept the fluctuation in my heart, it still hurt suddenly. Why, why, why this got to be the memory that need to be clear tonight? Watching the lunar eclipse in pain.” The original Japanese version is linked as usual, hope you will like the song.

Other songs that share the same melody:





月蝕 – Ken Choi


ワインレッドの心 – Anzen Chitai (安全地帶)

No comments:

Post a Comment