Sunday, March 30, 2014

30th Mar 2014 (朋友 – Alan Tam)

The song that I chose for today is “朋友” by Alan Tam. This is one of Alan’s classic. The direct English translation of the title is “Friends”.

The lyrics of the song are about friendship. It said stars are moving and the protagonist and his friend are on the same road. From not knowing each other to starting to know each other, we let others to see our true heart. Life is like a dream and friends are like mist. It is hard for someone to still stick with you after many storms, and you are still will to stand by me. There is still a long road up a head. You and I are not worry even the road ahead are full of thorns. You helped me to remove the lonely feeling and you understand me. Us two are like one, we get happy together and sad together. We will support each other and never distinguish between you and me. You helped me and I helped you. We been through hopeless together, and this is what we call friends. Hope you will like the song.



朋友 – Alan Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment