Sunday, September 1, 2013

31st Aug 2013 (誰可改變 – Alan Tam)

The song that I chose for today is “誰可改變” by Alan Tam. This is another Alan’s classic. This song was the theme song of a TV drama. The direct English translation of the title is “Who can change”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. At the start the protagonist told us that he rejected this girl. He told her that he will never love her in his life, but she still loves him. Now that he realised he actually loves her, but she had already moved on. He wanted to wait for her to return, but she didn’t bordered. He wishes that he could go back in time, then in that case he could finally be with her. Hope you will like the song.



誰可改變 – Alan Tam

2 comments:

  1. Wow your blog is all about cantonese pop, it's almost like a paradise to me because I like cantonese pop songs alot too. Alan Tam is my no. 1 idol too! He has a song that I really like very much, though it's not as popular as those you had introduced. It's call 《最爱的你》, I'm not sure of the English name though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you like my blog :) Alan got so many classic songs that I like (including “最愛的你” as well, perhaps I should talk about it on this blog some day). Though the songs by Alan from recent years aren’t that great, the only one that touches me is “大大時代” (see “24th Jul 2012 (大大時代 – Alan Tam)”, http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/24th-jul-2012-alan-tam.html)

      Delete