Monday, October 21, 2013

21st Oct 2013 (最愛的你 – Alan Tam/ラストシーンに愛をこめて –倉橋ルイ子 (倉橋盧伊子))

The song that I chose for today is “最愛的你” by Alan Tam. This is one of Alan’s classic. Like many song from the 80’s and 90’s, this song is the Chinese cover version of a Japanese song. The original was called “ラストシーンに愛をこめて” by 倉橋ルイ子 (倉橋盧伊子). The direct English translation of the title of the Chinese cover version is “The you that I love most”.

The lyrics of cause are about love. It said “stars are like the little dots on the sky. They are in the sky and on your shoulder. Every night, they smile, looking every night for every love stories. Stars, all of them like to twinkle. Next to you, who wouldn’t fall in love with you. The you that I love the most, looking at me so weakly. You were with me all the time, day by day. Every night, and the morning when the cloud passes by, it’s my luck to have you with me. Every night and morning, I would still remember this love. Going back to deep autumn, returning back to you, returning back to that autumn when you were always with me. Stars, could you please stop twinkling and let everything restart.” Hope you will like the song. As usual, I have also linked to the original Japanese version for comparison.


最愛的你 – Alan Tam


ラストシーンに愛をこめて 倉橋ルイ子 (倉橋盧伊子)


No comments:

Post a Comment