Sunday, October 6, 2013

6th Oct 2013 (痴心的廢墟 – Alan Tam)

The song that I chose for today is “痴心的廢墟” by Alan Tam. I heard this song on TV tonight for the first time and I absolutely love it. It was a theme song of a TV drama back in the 80’s. The direct English translation of the title is “’ruin of infatuation”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. It asks who have left behind some sad words, who had left behind some sad tears and who are still thinking about the past at night and still try to chase the past, to cry for love. Love, it is full of naïve words. Love it is a mix of sadness and happiness. Love, always got blow away. The sound of wind had blown my love away and pushes me back. Who is controlling which person got to stay and which have to go? Love is like debris that got blow by the wind. Love, let it stay in your heart freely. Love, it is deep, but let blow away by the wind. Every time when it got deep, it got blow away, who can I ask for why this is happening. Who is in the ruin of infatuation? Hope you will like the song.



痴心的廢墟 – Alan Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment