Wednesday, October 2, 2013

2nd Oct 2013 (愛在深秋 – Alan Tam)

The song that I chose for today is “愛在深秋” by Alan Tam. This is one of Alan’s most popular songs. The direct English translation of the title is “Love in late autumn”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. It said that “if we are supposed to be apart, then there is no need to pretend that you want me to stay. If our love is unbreakable, then we wouldn’t have broken up. So please just let me think about our past in late autumn, I will remember that I cried today. Please lift your head and forget about the past, there is no need to be neither me nor you. Love is something that we can give but not get and you can love forever. I truly don’t want you to leave. One day in late autumn, you might be thinking of me and perhaps you will also remember that you also cried.” Hope you will like the song.



愛在深秋 – Alan Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment