Wednesday, October 30, 2013

30th Oct 2013 (愛到你發狂 – Alan Tam/My Sharona – The Knack)

The song that I chose for today is “愛到你發狂” by Alan Tam. This is Alan’s classic, it was from his second album which was published in 1980. This song is the Cantonese cover of “My Sharona” by The Knack. The direct English translation of the title is “Loving you make me crazy”.

The lyrics of the song are very simple. All the lyrics only consist of 9 words and keep repeating these nine words. The lyrics are basically “Loving you have make me crazy; I love you I love you I Love you; My Sharona” and it just repeats. These lyrics are great as it directly tell us what it is about. Hope you will like the song. I have also link to the original for comparison.


愛到你發狂 – Alan Tam



My Sharona – The Knack

No comments:

Post a Comment