Wednesday, December 4, 2013

4th Dec 2013 (改造人 – Nicholas Tse)

The song that I chose for today is “改造人” by Nicholas Tse. This is one of my all-time favourite. Despite it is my favourite, I just realised today that I always got the wrong singer. I always thought that this song was sung by Eason Chan, because I got one of Eason’s albums and in it he sung this song (it was a concert recorded version, but they included it in a non-concert album). So every time I heard this song, I thought of Eason instead of Nicholas (but note that Eason actually wrote the song). The English translation of the title is “Cyborg” (directly translating the title, it actually means “Altered man”, which probably better suit the lyrics).

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist feels that he needs to change to suit his girlfriend. At the start of the song, the protagonist said that they are thinking about what to do, who to take charge. At this moment, he feels that she is the one making the decision, the one who decide happiness and sadness. If there isn’t happiness, then just let him complain. But it seems that she ignore his complain, and he feels that there is no way out. He silently condolence and thinking who he is altering for, no matter whether he will be with her or not, he wanted to keep his image. At the end, he believe that changing for her is still a good thing, but what to do if he can’t change. Hope you will like the song.


改造人 – Nicholas Tse



No comments:

Post a Comment