Tuesday, September 17, 2013

16th Sep 2013 (啟示錄 – Nicholas Tse)

The song that I chose for today is “啟示錄” by Nicholas Tse. I used to love this song. I remember when I first got the album, I keep looping this song. The direct English translation of the title is “Revelation”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. It begins by asking us what we learn in the crazy world. If a friend of ours lost contact, what will happen to his family? If we regret, what will we get, could we go back to the beginning? The protagonist is feeling sad and he wonders how she feels tonight. Why are we scare to apologise and worry that we don’t have a partner? These aren’t enough to  destroy him, but enough to enlighten him. Watching the commit passes by is enough to get them feel happy again. So from today, he decided that she is the only person that he will ever love and no matter what, he will not leave her. Hope you will like the song.



啟示錄 – Nicholas Tse

No comments:

Post a Comment