Saturday, November 5, 2016

5th Nov 2016 (襯 – Hins Cheung)

The song for today is “” by Hins Cheung. The English translation of the title is “Good match”.

The lyrics of the song are about what he protagonist think of love. The protagonist said: “Hand, timed quite nicely to let go, as I just pass by. Not in love, but I don’t have much youth left, also not stupid. Situation like this, always replayed in my mind. Don’t help, as it will add bitterness. When all the relatives and closest friends need a replacement, all of them find me as if I am the sole partner. I don’t care about solving other people problems, or giving them a favour, as I am used to be alone. The woman in my heart, not like she will make herself available to resolve my problem. To become a good man, make my wish, don’t kiss. Heart, regret the beginning when we meet, didn’t know how to speak of my true feeling. Never in love, like a newbie with a guilty conscience, remotely playing tug of war. Haven’t finished the love song and you already fallen in love with the next guy. The troubles that left behind, it is difficult to be clear. The woman in my heart, not like she will make herself available to resolve my problem. Who would treasure you kiss. Generous or with a bit of displease, being single can also feel more self-confidence. Perhaps without the identity, loving each other could be even happier. Being so black and white is so attractive. Why every woman become the exemplification of angel. Pretending to care, but really just acting to be mercy. Looked like they love each other, thanks for the fate, but seconds later fallen in love with another. The woman in my heart, is purely like an evil person, feel a bit cruel. Forget about these feelings, not to think about violating the ban again.” Hope you will like the song.


– Hins Cheung


No comments:

Post a Comment