Monday, May 18, 2015

18th May 2015 (感情用事 – Hins Cheung)

The song for today is “感情用事” by Hins Cheung. Despite this song is rather old, I only heard it a couple of days ago, but I already fallen in love with it. The English translation of the title is “Emotionally driven”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. It said, the world is full of argument, and it got so many weird things. Fallen in love with you, there is no need to know who will win. Every day I face failure, asking myself the purpose of life. Giving everything so that we can share for the rest of our lives. A girl that travel around, I don’t want to know. I will only focus on you. A simple ring, but it is full of meaning. I am used to communicating to you without voice. In the busy city, the scenery changes rapidly. Very easy to be separated. At the end of this crude world, I will act out this touching story for you. I spent this life only for love. I am poor but warm, it could still make me happy. How will luck be tomorrow, we can still understand each other. The blossom flower will be our witness. The current situation is more touching, and I will backpack to a very distance place. Having a simple dinner with you, there is no need for a dinner table. There were too many races in our childhood, sometime we will face problems. With your love, everything will be resolved. I don’t care about wealth, as it is a heavy burden; hugging you will make me feel warm. Couldn’t escape to space, then I will just stay in this cave, digging the dreams for you. Too many danger in the busy city, but no matter how noisy it gets, I will face you with calm, let me just trust love. When the historical sites disappeared quietly, the hard to keep stars only got the promise from love. No matter how the luck is for tomorrow, we could still feel each other. Facing arguments or when riot break out, only love could keep its promise. Forget about that historical sites are disappearing, the memories that it left behind will always assured by you. No matter how many bad things happened tomorrow, I am still grateful that we once experienced these. Rumours predicted that there would be a disease, dying next to you I will still happy. Hope you will enjoy the song.

15th Nov 2014 (隱形人 – Hins Cheung)


感情用事 – Hins Cheung

No comments:

Post a Comment