Wednesday, May 6, 2015

6th May 2015 (春秋 – Hins Cheung)

The song for today is “春秋” by Hins Cheung. This was a song released in 2010. The direct English translation of the title is “Sprint Autumn”. Note that “春秋” is also the name of a history book that describe the time”春秋”, during which there were many war in China.

The lyrics of the song are about the feeling of the protagonist after he got drunk and accidentally told the girl (who was his friend) that he loves her but got rejected. He said: “who was the one that drunk all the wine that night? So that I talked a lot. Then you shake my hand and rejected me, so touching that it was like our friendship got deeper. I didn’t have the right to stop seeing you because you are so nice. You still uses those sweet words that touches me. No one should have been angry. Got this result, could I blame God for not giving me a fake happiness? I haven’t been sad over you so I don’t deserved to feel bad. We didn’t travelled anywhere to continue the story. Our hairs haven’t turn white and so I caught the cold is only because of my stupidity. Should have been happy like an angel. Do I still have the luck to pretend to be the weak one to pretend that I am so depress? Do I have the reason to become a monk, and gain the acceptant of others? So depress that I felt shameful, so hurt that I couldn’t have any new ideas. That tears, lack great wishes. If love can be called as a great thing, then no matter how hard it is I will still be happy. If I made you to discover that I lived for you to a point that I became a failure, I will be annoyed and I am so mean. I haven’t been sad over you so I don’t deserved to feel bad. We didn’t travelled anywhere to continue the story. Our hairs haven’t turn white and so I caught the cold is only because of my stupidity. Should have been happy like an angel. Do I still have the luck to pretend to be the weak one to pretend that I am so depress? Do I have the reason to become a monk, and gain the acceptant of others? So depress that I felt shameful, so hurt that I couldn’t have any new ideas. That tears, lack great wishes. Far too meaningless, if this is call pain, then perhaps it is too easy. You didn’t changed my life, so how could I dare to let this become a problem for myself. You didn’t hurt me nor hated me, so my love history is not important. 春秋 (referring to the book) only record the important things, if my love is meaningless, then this tears is pointless. I don’t have the luck to exaggerate my selfishness to pretend to be hopeless. More importantly, it is wrong to create hatred on the day when you found your true love. I can still feel the pain, but o leave behind a splinter, we at least need to meet ten thousands more times.” Hope you will like the song.

15th Nov 2014 (隱形人 – Hins Cheung)


春秋 – Hins Cheung

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sunny, can you translate this song 梁詠琪 - 限期? Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I just wrote it for today post :)
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/8th-may-2015-gigi-leung.html

      Delete