Sunday, May 10, 2015

11th May 2015 (我和秋天有個約會 – Hins Cheung)

The song for today is “我和秋天有個約會” by Hins Cheung. I am hooked on Hins’ songs lately, so you probably noticed that I have posted a number of his songs on this blog lately. This song is the theme song of a stage drama, the direct English translation of the title is “Me and autumn got a date”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “Come to me, be in my dreams. I think of you in the past years. Hard to leave the happy moment behind. The acts of the tears, I got insomnia because of you. Hold hands, and watch the far sky together. Be close to me to let the night wind approach our face. The red leaves are all over the ground, happily spinning; just like love, which could change instantly, and I got anger because of it, but you still said that our heart will never change. The autumn is full of love, the love make it warm. We looked at each other and our love tangle together, who would have thought that human could be like a lonely swallow. Returning to this autumn, people are too busy to meet again. Couldn’t complete this promise. Emptily looking at the mountain of red maple tree, and still complained. Come to me, be in my dreams. Who you avoid me even in dreams. Hard to find, found emptiness. Need to go longer in the journey, like water that dripped away. No more exciting poem, listening to rain while letting pain accumulate. Every night I pray through this song, until the star broke. Human in the song, wishing that there are dreams both family could borrow. An autumn full of love, and we both have feeling toward each other. Love and hate; unfinished fate, still sadly beautiful just like old days. Returning to this autumn, retained in the memories of the song. This date, which that it could be fulfilled, spring to autumn, unlimited dreaming and still drunk.” Hope you will like the song.

15th Nov 2014 (隱形人 – Hins Cheung)


我和秋天有個約會 – Hins Cheung

No comments:

Post a Comment