Tuesday, February 2, 2016

2nd Feb 2016 (告別之前 – Jason Chan)

The song for today is “告別之前” by Jason Chan. The direct English translation of the title is “Before goodbye”.

The lyrics of the song describe the feeling of the protagonist before he has to separate with his girlfriend. He said: “Not dare to look at your eyes, so I deliberately drink some wine and joke around to escape my fate. Letting go the promise that we made, makes me feel cold, I don’t know how to react. Couldn’t see you, it will even make my thought stop. I should have said it, but I didn’t want to lie. Rather want me to turn around, leave and never see again to escape being hopeless. Can see clearly that our heart is both painful in silences. Worry that the promise will not turn reality. Not saying love out load, pretending I don’t understand. Tomorrow will drift us apart, knowing that the feeling will fade. Who would understand me? Using goodbye as a way for my escape. Without proof of the truthfulness, who would easily give up love. The minute hand could cut through the soul, until the cliff. I should have said it, but I didn’t want to lie. Rather want me to turn around, leave and never see again to escape being hopeless. The uncomfortable feeling in the heart, who could replace me. Promise become the ending, wanted to love out loud, but how? Tomorrow will drift us apart, knowing that the feeling will fade. If you have thought of me, remember to smile and become my land. Couldn’t see the future, say it out when crying. Memories become pain, it is not love. Tomorrow we will be apart, knowing that we will be apart. The sun rise will shift the rain away, I promise I will find you there. Time will tell, years and month will say it out for me. The damage that time gave me, let take it as love.” Hope you will like the song.



告別之前 – Jason Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment