Thursday, August 6, 2015

6th Aug 2015 (Mr. Adult – Jason Chan)

As I recently start working, I have been very busy, so I didn’t manage to write a post yesterday. Currently I am considering to stop posting on a daily bases and perhaps post once every two days. Ever since I started working, it literally drained me. Worked for 8 hrs each day, but traveling takes a total of around 2 hours. So every day when I got home, have dinner, browsed a few things on internet and it was already time to sleep, crazy lol It will takes me some time to get used to this routine.

Anyway, as I decided to write a post for today, then let’s not waste more time to talk about my boring work. The song for today is “Mr. Adult” by Jason Chan. The lyrics of the song are about growing up. It said: “There was a person giving up playing with his guitar, only focusing on the Japanese yen exchange rate. Making work top priority 7 days a week and never take a holiday. Once wanted to pay tribute to Ka Kui (referring to黃家駒, the leading singer of Beyonds) using all his pocket money on guitar. There was another that blame his love relationship is never good, getting numbed by loneliness. The beautiful bubble of the first love already got harden and also discovered that love is very cheap. Only realised during tomorrow that the beautiful story in the fairy-tale is so fake. Everyday we are making an improvement and we got to accept it. The period full of freedom is hard to remain in your life. Model car, basketball ring and friends from before; there are less and less to talk about but memorial book got thicker and thicker. Good things left our life but time will not rewind, but that prank still remained in your memories. If you and I both couldn’t dodge the curse, growing up is an unavoidable stage, so let’s hope that we had played enough. There was one that worked hard to become a writer, becoming modern literacy. Using his writing skill to forget the active years. In the past he got the ability to write, really he like to lie the most, saying them like an expert. So many previous friend, so many excuse; many left, the day after tomorrow.
Day by day we improved, and we have to accept it; you will discovered that tomorrow will be like water, float slowly. Talked about investment, about wine, about the market each week. Even the tuck shop on the door side closed down last month. Good things leave by following days and seasons. The old memories will remain in that tiny mountain. If you and I both couldn’t dodge the curse, go through the photo albums in your computer to found your friends.” Hope you will like the song.



Mr. Adult – Jason Chan

4 comments:

  1. Yeah commute can be a pain, do you have to transfer from train to train? Perhaps you can write on a laptop or smartphone for your days post then when you get home you can just publish it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to drive for like 1hr to get to work :( If I have to catch public transport, it will take me like 1.5 to 2 hours I guess to get there. Though, it doesn’t feel too bad driving that long for the moment as I listen to my favourite radio show when I drive :) (the only bright side of that journey I guess, to combat the stress that I get when I get stuck in traffic lol )

      Delete
  2. Take it easy!! Add oil!!

    ReplyDelete