Saturday, May 16, 2015

15th May 2015 (車匙 – Jason Chan)

The song for today is “車匙” by Jason Chan. The direct English translation of the title is “Car key”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “Giving up this old car, destroying the cracks in the memories. Forgetting that you once seat here, and the car were moving toward to a forgotten forest. The road in front is getting darker, and the end is getting closer. Now gazing at your house at a distance, I will treat this as the good bye kiss. My hand is holding the car keys, but I couldn’t chase the things back. Now I realised that it is easier to think of you then thinking of the past. Our love were driven by that few kilometre that we drive together. Stop and looking back is too late. I threw away the car key then I will have no support on the road. So many warm stories in the car, and a few promises, but it all turn out to be an illusion, eating away my hopes. Forget that I once warmed your hand, playing the song on a winter night to travel together. Time freeze and we travel around the world. Why the distance that we travel wasn’t enough, didn’t leave behind enough talking points. The thing that I carry away is only the doll that you gave me. My hand is holding the car keys, but I couldn’t chase the things back. Now I realised that it is easier to think of you then thinking of the past. Our love were driven by that few kilometre that we drive together. Stop and looking back is too late. I threw away the car key then I will have no support on the road. So many warm stories in the car, and a few promises, then I become like this. Who will travel here with me? Sometime the love road has too many signs”. Hope you will like the song.


車匙 – Jason Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment