Friday, November 13, 2015

13th Nov 2015 (向左走向右走 – Miriam Yeung)

The song for today is “向左走向右走” by Miriam Yeung. There are actually 3 versions of the song, this is the middle one. At the beginning of each version Miriam talks about a story and so listening to all three version will tell you the complete story. The direct English translation of the title is “Run to left run to right”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The story describe the protagonist understanding of love. The lyrics said: “If your girlfriend gave you up, then I will open a bottle of champagne to celebrate. If you already know that I love you, will you avoid me to try to avoid the hassle? If I on purposely want to break up you two, but love already make me hard to breath. I was only jealous, jealously uncontrollably. Whoever married you, I will get angry. It was all because I was with you after her. So it is hard for me not to have my head down. If I can face you, then perhaps I would already be your new girlfriend. Perhaps I might find that you don’t love me enough. Perhaps I will worry that you will slowly become more flighty. I can never see through the ending. If I fall in love with you, it would be hard to avoid that I will become the next ex-girlfriend. If I kissed you that day, perhaps it would have been fake happiness. If I could have made up my mind to give you up, would we walk further apart but I got more intrigued by you? If I said that I will love you forever, but love already make me hard to breath. I was only jealous, can only be jealous. I wish I could marry you tomorrow, but I am too spineless. Stay for one step, whoever you are. If I break you up, could I confess? But I know that you know who was there to intervene your decision. A step forward, have a hug, then would I become the one that get blame? If I got my own decision, would you respect me? It was all because I was with you after her. So it is hard for me not to have my head down. If I can face you, then perhaps I would already be your new girlfriend. Perhaps I might find that you don’t love me enough. Perhaps I will worry that you will slowly become more flighty. I can never see through the ending. If I fall in love with you, I worry that I will slowly pity your ex-girlfriends. Should I go left or right?” Hope you will like the song.

21st Jun 2013 (數你 – Miriam Yeung)
21st Mar 2013 (直覺 – Miriam Yeung)
28th Feb 2013 (手信 – Miriam Yeung)



向左走向右走 – Miriam Yeung

No comments:

Post a Comment