Tuesday, January 21, 2014

21st Jan 2014 (第一天 – Kay Tse)

The song that I chose for today is “第一天” by Kay Tse. The direct English translation of the title is “First day”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said “the sun just raised and it felt warm and kind. Winds blow to her face and mixed with the smell of flower. All the beautiful thing happened because of you. The little dog will get excited and swing it tail because it saw you. A lot of people will do funny things just like they wanted to laugh for a whole day. All the cute things were just waiting for you, so that you can experience it. Soon I will see you, thinking about it makes me felt love. This day, I can finally kiss you on your cheek and hug you when I sleep. Even if one day there is a thunder storm, like it will break the sky into half; you can relax and there is no need to cover your face because I will be next to you. Weird things will always happen, but don’t worry because I will always be there, even to hold you the sky. Soon I will see you, thinking about it makes me felt love. This day, I can finally kiss you on your cheek and hug you when I sleep. Wish I will seat on a rocket, fly through all the uncertainties and fly straight to that day. I will push into the line to meet you just to say hi. Please let me see you soon, thinking about it makes me felt love. This day, I can finally kiss you on your cheek and hug you when I sleep. Close my eyes and looking forward to that day, I will be on the rainbow giving you our first happy day.” Hope you will like the song.



第一天 – Kay Tse

No comments:

Post a Comment