Wednesday, July 8, 2015

8th Jul 2015 (絕對空虛 – Ken Choi/Only You – Yuki Matsumura (松村雄基))

The song for today is “絕對空虛” by Ken Choi. This is Ken’s classic. The direct English translation of the title is “Absolute emptiness”. This song is the Cantonese cover version of the Japanese song “Only you” by Yuki Matsumura (松村雄基).

The lyrics of the song are about being lonely. The protagonist said: “At a corner of a ‘late night shop’ (generally referring to places like pub or disco, places that open at night), sitting by myself like I am accompanied by darkness.  A few tables away is a pair of young couple. At this moment the late night shop is playing the songs that you love to sing. My broken heart is further broken, lonelily being lost. Close my eyes and think of the past. Absolute emptiness, no one touch me and I felt like I am rubbish. Absolute emptiness, lover, who do you belong to tonight? I still love you and I never blame you. Loving you is timeless. I still love but I still don’t have you. The world suddenly feels tasteless. I wish that I didn’t have a past, I wish that I don’t have memories and never think of you again.” Hope you will like the song. I have also linked to the Japanese version, though this link is the only version that I could find and the quality is quite low.



絕對空虛 – Ken Choi




Only You – Yuki Matsumura (松村雄基) (Sorry, couldn't embedded it) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi do you think you can translate this song for me? 何嘉莉 兩種人. Thx. have a gd day ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wrote it for today post :) Have a nice day
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/10th-jul-2015-lilian-ho.html

      Delete