Saturday, January 24, 2015

24th Jan 2015 (留住我吧 – Taichi)

The song for today is “留住我吧” by Taichi. This is one of their classic. The direct English translation of the title is “Keep me”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “When I see you one more time, my tears started to drip slowly. It is the moment that we separated again. There are words in my hearts that are hard to express, would you like to know them all? Keep me please, keep me ok? You said that you and him aren’t going too great. You said that you don’t want to see him again. You said that you love to hear my dreamy words. This moment, keep me, ok?  But I will never, under any unclear circumstances, take advantage of the changes on the relationship between you and him. If you only love one person, then love. Stop asking whether you should still care or not. Keep me, keep me, ok? Just simply tell me the words in your heart. Just let me know if you want me to stay. Tell me so that I know what to do. Today, keep me, ok? Perhaps this dream had already disappeared and changed.  Just simply tell me the words in your heart. Tell me what you want so that I will stop dreaming. Tell me so that I know what to do. Keep me for life, ok?” Hope you will like the song.



留住我吧 – Taichi

No comments:

Post a Comment