Sunday, November 4, 2012

4th Nov 2012 (紅色跑車 – Taichi)

The song that I chose for today is “紅色跑車” by Taichi. Taichi is a band in Hong Kong. They are rather old. These days they are not too active, from what I know of, only two members are still takes jobs actively. Joey from Taichi mainly works as the base guitarist for many singers in their concert. This song that I chose is one of their most famous songs, and I think it is also a song from their first album. The direct English translation of the title is “Red sport car”

The lyrics of the song are rather simple. It uses a sport car to compare it to a sexy girl. Perhaps the protagonist was driving a red sport car and he was attracted to this sexy girl. At the end of the song, the protagonist the girl left her lighter in his car. Personally I don’t found the lyrics too interesting, but I really like the melody of the song. I like the fast beat of the song, it bring me some sensations when I listen to it. Hope you will enjoy this song as much as I do.
紅色跑車 – Taichi

No comments:

Post a Comment