Tuesday, November 4, 2014

4th Nov 2014 (Crystal – Taichi)

The song for today is “Crystal” by the band Taichi. This is one of their classic. This song is from 1992.

The lyrics of the song are about two people (Patrick and Joey, both are names of members in the band who sung this song) who are fighting over a girl call Crystal. The lines by Patrick would be represented by “P:”, Joey by “J:” and when they sing together, “T:”. P: Luck I managed to meet my true love Crystal. She makes me proud of myself. I wish that she could accompanying me for the rest of my life. Oh my Crystal, I know you could feel it too. J: Oh, you better stop dreaming, I know her before you do. Oh my Crystal, she knows that I am better. P: Hey Joey, I think there is something that we got to make clear. She told me that she only loves me, she also said that you are dreaming. Oh my Crystal, you are the best. J: No. Oh, even if you are jealous, you can’t make her fall for you. Dear Crystal, she will only be nice with me. T: Between us, we have become captive. Who would want to walk away alone? P: I wish that you will fall. J: You better keep your hope down. T: We started to hate each other now and we both tried to show our love. So you are the source of my anger. P: Don’t ask the Crystal that also loves me, as she will accompany me to gaze at the sea. J: If luck would bring her to me. Oh my Crystal, how could you call this moment great? P: My Crystal, she is always the best. Hope you will like the song.


Crystal – Taichi




No comments:

Post a Comment