Friday, November 2, 2012

2nd Nov 2012 (Shut Up Baby – Wilfred Lau)

The song that I chose for today is “Shut Up Baby” by Wilfred Lau. Wilfred have never been too famous really, I guess he came out at the wrong time. He was the winner of a singing contest, however, I think two years since he sign on the company, the company was bought out and later on closed down it music production department. From memory, Wilfred was still on training during those years, so he never got the chance to produce an album. He wasn’t able to get another company to sign him on as a singer until 2004. I guess the most famous things about him was his new with Hocc, there was one point most people thinks that he was Hocc boyfriend. The other thing I guess is that recently his relationship with Joey Yung was exposed to the public.

Anyways back to the song. This song is rather a fun song, I don’t have much feeling attached to this song, but I listen to it from time to time as I think it help to release your anger sometime.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist complaining his girlfriend as he thinks that she is very annoying. He told us that he never thought she is this annoying. He thinks that she got the beauty and knowledge, but he would never though that she don’t know how to shut up. Throughout the song he told us that he will still love her for who she is, but there is a sense that one day he might not be able to take it anymore. Hope you will enjoy this song.
Shut Up Baby – Wilfred Lau

No comments:

Post a Comment