Sunday, August 7, 2016

7th Aug 2016 (被單身的人 – Kwan Gor (吳業坤))

The song for today is “被單身的人” by Kwan Gor (吳業坤). This is his latest song. The direct English translation of the title is “Been singled”

The lyrics of the song are about love, it talks about the protagonist wanting to be with the girl that he loves, but have been rejected. He said: “Staying in the canteen to gaze at you. Circling around the platform to chase after you on every train. Photos, for the aftertaste. Stole a night to climb to you in my dream. Really, the love god already allowed me to catch you, but why didn’t give me the chance to have you? Song, used to avoid the face to face time. Too stress, sing a song to keep you around. Rewrite the lyrics in hope that you will like it more. But you rather listen to the old lyrics, turning me down without room to spare. I wasn’t able to fall in love, but I can still smile like an idiot. Say goodbye to all my dream, I am still helpless. Loneliness fall into the cold river with me, how to spent my spare time? Spent time pointless on the internet, the single me. People around said that I don’t have the quality to connect with you. Connecting with my name would drag you down. Dirt, it makes me famous to have the tip of my nose covered in dirt. Sing this song to thanks you. Life lost power, so couldn’t sound. But you, drive at full speed to the paradise, leaving me at the original spot. I wasn’t able to fall in love, but I can still smile like an idiot. Say goodbye to all my dream, I am still helpless. Loneliness fall into the cold river with me, how to spent my spare time? Spent time pointless on the internet, who would understand me? Been forced to be single, playing tug-of-war with sadness. What’s wrong with my DNA, worry too much. Couldn’t be in love like I dreamed, so I can only smile like an idiot. My naivete exposed me that I haven’t touched anyone. Staying in the canteen to gaze at you. Circling around the platform to chase after you on every train. Wind, it is tasteless. After sadness, tonight I will climb to you again.” Hope you will like the song.


被單身的人 – Kwan Gor (吳業坤)

No comments:

Post a Comment