Wednesday, May 27, 2015

26th May 2015 (原來她不夠愛我 – Kwan Gor (吳業坤))

The song for today is “原來她不夠愛我” by Kwan Gor (吳業坤). This is his newest song. I quite like Kwan Gor voice and singing style, though there are problems with his Cantonese pronunciation that sometime he doesn’t quite pronounce the word correctly which irritate me. But now, as this song is published by a company, not just by himself on youtube, that got corrected. However, come along is that this song seems to lost his style, the way he sing this song is quite different to his other cover songs or songs that he wrote by himself. Hopefully his other new song will be more of his style. The English translation of the title is “So she doesn’t love me enough”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist realising that his girlfriend doesn’t love him as much as he thought. He said: “She kindly gave hope, and I donated my heart. Continually blindly giving out. She found support for her free time and I felt proud. I have been happy because of the peacefulness on the surface. Really, I worry about peeking, like exposing the truth of the relationship, it felt bad. So she doesn’t love me enough, I have always been as a backup. So love really isn’t about how much you give out. So she just wanted to repay me and she had confessed too. So even what I gave out is more than what I received, it was still my fault. She should have been more disappointed than me, more uncomfortable. She didn’t let me go because loneliness was bothering her. Sadly this activity covered up sadness and created illusion, took over the two of us. Forgive me that I still go against this numbly, always still have hope in her. So she doesn’t love me enough, so even if this is wrong, it is still not her fault. Completing her wish will make me happy, and she didn’t own me anything. So she just wanted to repay me and therefore lied to me many times. Who is the one that can share happiness with her. Worried to insult me.” Hope you will like the song.

原來她不夠愛我 – Kwan Gor

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for translating these lyrics, I really appreciate it! I love the song as well - his voice is so special.

    ReplyDelete