Tuesday, April 5, 2016

5th Apr 2016 (Superman – AGA)

The song for today is “Superman” by AGA. This was a song from last year.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “A heart that couldn’t search for the direction, In the ambiguity I lost my calm. Just need to get close to you. No need to sacrificed or use any special ability. Just wanted to be calmly trapped by you. Your voice is touching, The heat from your palm dissolved my problems. Even at dead ends, I feel safe. Coz you are my superman, you will make sad time become good. Because of your ‘Good morning” I treasure each morning. I can see the treasure in the normal things. The earth is like a playground. Having a romantic walk even when the earth shake. Coz you are my superman, you will fix my weakness. I got your wishes and you will back me up. Magically, my existence is all for you, how nice is that. Couldn’t say out loud of the unhappiness in my heart, there are lots of thing that I dislike. Only need your kiss. You don’t need to solve my arguing with other, or catch any bad people, I will still give you my unlimited trust. Your kiss is limitless, your step give me direction. To find myself, this is the most important reason.
 You ought to know, you ought to know, even if I fall down a cliff or fall into a sea of fire, I believed that you will pick me back up. Trapped in a broken road and an aircraft is approaching quickly. If you are standing around, the we will luckily survive, without death. You are my superman, you will fix my mistake. I got your wishes and you will back me up. Magically, with you, I can understand the beauty of being in love.” Hope you will like the song.



Superman – AGA

No comments:

Post a Comment