Tuesday, April 28, 2015

28th Apr 2015 (若 – AGA)

The song for today is “” by AGA. Since I talked about AGA yesterday, I think I should also talk about her newest song that she wrote for her sister who passed away due to cancer. The direct English translation of the title is “If”.

The lyrics of the song are about AGA’s feeling toward her sister I think. It said, if, if the things that you wanted to say couldn’t say it out loud, I would lean toward you and listen to your heart beat. I will always annoy you. If, if you sigh about not enough time to watch, then I will make sharing my time as the most important thing. We will talk and smile. Even if you really scare to cry in front of me, please remember that you watched me grew up, so why worry that you will drag me down? Life is like flowing water, please lay down truthfully. Even when you wanted to rest and forget about the things that you worried, please believe that if you work hard to carry on each day, you will have no energy to worry. Think too much will get you worry. If, if you are worry that you will not see the future, at least you and I still talks about our feelings, still can cry, still can love. Even if you really scare to cry in front of me, please remember that you watched me grew up, so why worry that you will drag me down? Who could you questions about life, just face it truthfully. Even when you wanted to rest and forget about the things that you worried, please believe that if you work hard to carry on each day, you will have no energy to worry. Just watch the kite to fly, no need to chase it. Even if you wanted to close your eyes to get into sleep peacefully, please believe that this love will bring you and me together again someday. We will wait for that day to come to argue again. Your humour, will always be remembered.

I found this song very touching, so hope you will enjoy it as well.



– AGA

No comments:

Post a Comment