Saturday, February 20, 2016

20th Feb 2016 (青鳥 – Lillian Wong)

The song for today is “青鳥” by Lillian Wong. This is Lillian’s latest song. The direct English translation of the title is “Blue bird”.

The lyrics of the song are about feeling loved. It said: “In the dream I saw a blue bird dancing in the sky. The trees become wind bells, softly grace about how beautiful love is. In the heavy rain, the sun keeps shining, telling my heart that everything in the world is hugging me. ‘Treasure’ this phrase, can’t just say without action. If love is buried deep underground, who wouldn’t feel lost, who wouldn’t feel annoyed?  If love long live, just like how the blue bird rotate. The park in this world will provide the warm required during winter. If loved, then everyone will be warmed. If one day the sun doesn’t shine, I will still live in your heart and understand that the sun and moon is not reliable. This make me wanted to say it even earlier that I have loved you too many times, it is so stupid if I still haven’t said it out clearly. Treasure this time, can do right, don’t wait for tomorrow to chase again. If love is buried in the deepest of our heart, I will hug to lead the love out again. Don’t be stingy, if loved, just say it. Can we free our mind and let our love rides, just like blue birds fly. All the way, all the way, all the way up high. Don’t let your love ever fall behind. Love like blue birds fly. If loved.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


青鳥 – Lilian Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment