Monday, May 25, 2015

25th May 2015 (小白 – Pakho Chau)

The song for today is “小白” by Pakho Chau. This is a new song from Pakho’s newest album. The direct English translation of the title is “Little white”. The title “小白” is actually a generic name that have been used a lot to refer to pet dog.

The lyrics of the song are about the relationship between the protagonist and his pet dog. He said: “That day, at home, a strange heart start beating. Lightly shake its tail, child dream. High and low, jump, no need to explain but it taught me how to loosen my burden. Hide its claw that it was born with and gave me warm. Depress and worried but still together to cross the cold night. Until that day, so painful, to a point that even playing with toys is impossible. Leaving this world, if the two eyes are so heavy. I am not as naïve as before, I am searching for my purpose of life. This is what you told me when you happened to passes by at night. You are the person that were born to talk to me. The sky, wanted to give heavy rain and storm, the afterlife world got this scene right? Should have stayed below my body. Perhaps outside is too scary, but who was the one that taught me not to be scared. Grow up too fast, so leaving even faster you know? I am not as naïve as before, I am searching for my purpose of life. This is what you told me when you happened to passes by at night. You are the one that born to tell me about those history. I looked above the people and some star light is very beautiful. The life journey, apart from being lonely, there are still many things that I could applauded for. I need to make my lover to smile, I need to make my friend to laugh. This is what I thought of when you finished your duty.” Hope you will like the song.


小白 – Pakho Chau



2 comments:

  1. Hi , can you translate this song for me? 輕撫你的臉 by jacky cheung? One of my fav. love your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I just wrote it for today post :)
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/29th-may-2015-jacky-cheung.html

      Delete