Monday, September 2, 2013

1st Sep 2013 (沒有你還是愛你 – Sandy Lam/Promise me – Beverly Craven)

The song that I chose for today is “沒有你還是愛你” by Sandy Lam. This is the Chinese cover version of Beverly Craven’s “Promise me”. The direct English translation of the title is “Without you but I still love you”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. It begins with the protagonist telling us that her boyfriend just wanted something from her to remember that they had been together. She wanted their relationship to keep going. He is now gone, but she feels that she loves him. She said she had never loved anyone else as much as him. Hope you will like the song. A have also linked to the original English version for comparison.


沒有你還是愛你 – Sandy Lam


Promise me – Beverly Craven


No comments:

Post a Comment