Thursday, October 18, 2012

18th Oct 2012 (但願你明白 – Charlie Yeung)

The song I pick for today is “但願你明白” by Charlie Yeung. Charlie was quite famous in the 90’s, not too sure what happened to her but she fade out from the music industry at the end on the 90’s. To be honest I don’t remember any of her songs. I heard this song on a radio show yesterday and it bring back quite a lot of memory. To my surprise though, I didn’t realised that this song was sung by Charlie, and that’s why I decided to talk about it today, in hope that it will bring back your old memories. The English translation of the title is “Wish you will understand”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist don’t want her friend to introduce potential boyfriend to her. She understand that her friends are only trying to be nice to her, but to a certain degree she is annoyed by their action. Hope you will enjoy the song.
但願你明白 – Charlie Yeung

1 comment: