Sunday, December 25, 2016

25th Dec 2016 (又到聖誕 – Deep Ng)

Merry Christmas!!! The song for today is “又到聖誕” by Deep Ng. The direct English translation of the title is “Once again Christmas”.

The lyrics of the song is about a person that is lonely during Christmas, but he feel that there is no need to be in love just so that you could be with someone during Christmas. He said: “If that night, need to celebrate; accompanying Jesus, fund some entertainment. Praying to a point that I wanted to cry, but I should feel fulfilled. Who said that, that night will become a show for couple; who would listen to Christmas carols nonstop. I am kind, so I got good return, got work to do. By fate, one bowl of soup and 3 different dishes. Even though they are cold, but it is still enough. If you are not a believer, you wouldn’t understand. The love is gone, so how could I lose control of myself through laughter? Never thought of who I will spent my Christmas with. Don’t have someone to eat with. Lucky I don’t have any burden, so it is not hard to get enough single person to make up the numbers. Even when God don’t care about me, I can still make it through Christmas. Even when my partner suddenly leave me, there is still orange light to catch my eyes. Season like this is more annoying that birthday. Everyone wanted to see each other, so forced to play a night together. The whole world, all went out. Young age, but loud voice. Those that I dated, or didn’t show up, all knows how to dress. Even if we don’t know how to focus, we still need to look wider, why need to rush to be loved today? So you really wish that even if you don’t love each other but still have some accident? Asked those that are in love, why need to use today to show off to the people around you? It feels like that during the usual days, these lovers are not happy enough. Who was born that night? Miracle, willing to care. Make me to be lucky enough to be with her to get your love.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


又到聖誕 – Deep Ng

No comments:

Post a Comment