Tuesday, November 1, 2016

1st Nov 2016 (等了又等 – Kit Chan)

The song for today is “等了又等” by Kit Chan. This was a song form Jacky’s stageperformance ("雪狼湖"). The direct English translation of the title is “Wait and waited”. Personally, I really like the song, Kit’s voice and expression in this song fully expressed the feeling of the protagonist.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist who really love a guy, she wishes that he would notice her and approach her to start a fantastic relationship. She said: “Wish that planting flowers could help me forget my sadness. Seasons had changed, but my heart still haven’t. Wish that you haven’t disappeared in my life, I wipe my tears and wait for you again. Time, seconds, so small that they are like dust. But for you, I still recorded the year, the month and the day. If we have once love, then it would have been exciting. This make my heart in pain as I wait and waited again. Loving you, thinking of you, dreaming that you will come and connect with me. Flowers are crying, flowers are laughing; as if they are saying that it is ok even if it is hopeless. I am willing that one day when I wake up, this dream will become a reality. If one day you return, reliving would be so cute. Wish that you will kiss me deeply for my heart. Wish that flowers could accompany me for life, seasons changed and I counted the changes every day. Animals accompanying me, but they couldn’t make me feel better. So quietly I waited for you again. Time, seconds, so small that they are like dust. But for you, I still recorded the year, the month and the day. If we have once love, then it would have been exciting. This make my heart in pain as I wait and waited again. Loving you, thinking of you, then you will come and connect with me. My heart is crying, my heart is laughing, having you I never feel I lack anything. This is you, looking at you again, I could I believe that this dream would come true. You come back like this, the scene is so cute. Once again, make me excited in my heart.” Hope you will enjoy this song as much as I do.

Related posts:
26th July 2014 (原來只要為你活一天 – Kit Chan)
20th Feb 2013 (揭曉 – Kit Chan)
30th Jul 2012 (越吻越傷心 – William So/William So & Kit Chan)
9th Jan 2012 (擔心 – Kit Chan)


等了又等 – Kit Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment