Thursday, August 4, 2016

4th Aug 2016 (愛 無膽 – Ken Hung)

The song for today is “ 無膽” by Ken Hung. The direct English translation of the title is “Love No gut”.

The lyrics of the song is a story about the protagonist trying to express his love to the girl that he likes but he doesn’t have the gut to do so. The protagonist said: “The thing that I worry the most is that you may have someone else in your heart. That night I called you, you may be with your best friend or your parents. Still wish that you re single, so that I can get closer. The closer I sit to you, the closer it may get me to have the chance to kisses you. When I date you, I wouldn’t miss the time. You are attractive, as my heart beat more every time you have your birthday. You giving out hot kisses freely, then a million of people will all go in for you. Who got the gut, to let you choose openly. Or perhaps the person just makes a face but in reality was tense and have no gut. Try to man up and date you for lunch when we meet. No doubt that it is not eyes catching, but at least I am not dare to be late. So I will openly give you flower and focus my effort on all the little things. The way you treated me, sometime is as good as a lover. But the way to communicate, is not the closest and sweetest. God please give me some sign. No matter who you are, who I am, we will both create the environment for others. Who got the gut, to let you choose openly. Or perhaps the person just makes a face but in reality was tense and have no gut. Try to man up and date you for lunch when we meet, but I still bump into the wall. Then you also said that even though I am fun, but you are not used to the way we get along. So at the end it is this reason that I couldn’t be chosen. Every day I am trying to get used to accompanying someone to and from work.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


無膽 – Ken Hung

No comments:

Post a Comment