Sunday, June 26, 2016

26th Jun 2016 (被滿足的愛 – Jill Vidal)

The song for today is “被滿足的愛” by Jill Vidal. This is Jill’s latest song, ever since she stops being a singer many years ago. The direct English translation of the title is “Fulfilled love” (note that it seems there is an official English name "Being Told", but I will stick with my own translation of the title as the two titles have very different meaning).

The lyrics of the song are about love. It said: “The same warm village, the same close tone. This method of relationship is very good. This is a good safety net. This suit used love to keep this looks. You gave me comfort, I solved your trouble. Worry to feel dry, run out of this safety net, knowing that this warmness is an illusion. Drowned in love, the happiness is so brittle. Why you, why me, and no one dare to say the answer inside. Being fulfilled, so fulfilled. Worry to be separated. Is it you? Is it you? Worry to be asked back. The life threatening flaw is always too deep. I can only be thankful, you can only be thankful, like we have been photocopied by love. The more we treasure, the more pressure we feel, wasted a life. Being loved, being kissed, all taken for granted. Lost, separated, that courage, who would know that the new one is a better match. Because of your love, I shine. Because of you, I got to a better path. Every time we talk, I felt a bit thankful, but also lost. Worry to let go, but even more worry to keep protecting this hard shell. Needed you to go against loneliness, but it doesn’t mean that you are the answer. Need you to create my wish, but doesn’t mean that you are the result. I still dreamed, I still dreamed, a newbie that will shine. Being fulfilled, so fulfilled. Worry to be separated. Is it you? Is it you? Worry to be asked back. The life threatening flaw is always too deep. I can only be thankful, you can only be thankful, like we have been photocopied by love. The more we treasure, the more pressure we feel, wasted a life. Being loved, being kissed, all taken for granted. Even give me the courage to take our own path. Even give you a new partner that is more attractive.” I have skipped over the Korean part as I have no idea on what it is about. Anyway, hope you will like the song.


被滿足的愛 – Jill Vidal

No comments:

Post a Comment