Sunday, March 13, 2016

13th Mar 2016 (多少年 – JW)

For those that have been following, I have finally completed most of my online courses homework/tests/exams :D So I should be able to go back to my regular posting schedule :D

The song that I pick for today is “多少年” by JW. This is JW latest song. Personally I quite like JW voice, I think all she lacks now is a very popular song that bring her to the next stage. The direct English translation of the title “Very young adult”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The Protagonist talks about how much more life experience she need until she will learn to treasure love. She said: “The road ahead is wider, I also wish that I could still have hope. Perhaps there will be love on the road, but I have always turned dimmed, what’s there to see? After I grew up, I felt more uncomfortable. Worry about dire, so I wash my face with tears. How many years need to past, how many disappointments I got to go through, until we learn to put our gain and losses aside. How many love will we need to waste? Traveling around the world, to get to this distance place to backpacking. Casually closed my eyes to wait for the sun light, to help me released. My ex, I counted and counted until the sky turn bright. My tears run dry, and let all the past filled up my bed. How many years need to past, how many disappointments I got to go through, until we learn to put our gain and losses aside. How many love will we need to waste? Then I will know that I can fly, fly outside the pain. Then know that I can run, got lost and become a dust. Escaping from so many waiting, anyone could leave quietly. Who do I actually like? Perhaps I like being lonely. But the pain is in my heart, then I gave in again. Couldn’t quite let go. I know that I love you. How many of me have I scarified?” Hope you will like the song.





多少年 – JW

6 comments:

  1. how were the exams? hard? I'm guessing you do them online with a time limit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The exams were alright, not too hard. I was learning a new programing language. As I have some programing experience and most programing languages share some similarity, so the courses were too hard for me. I have learned a lot from them, there were things that I never knew were possible (as I never have any proper formal training in programing lol). The exams were not really timed, I just have to complete them within a week (so more or less like an assignment rather than an exam). I was taking the course for free, so maybe paid student will be timed.

      Delete
    2. Thats great, congrats con completing your courses. Are you planning to take more courses?

      Delete
    3. Yes. I actually enrolled in many courses (since they are free to enrol). There is one running now that I quite wanted to do, but the last two courses really drained all my energy and time lol

      Delete
  2. Thank you for all you've being doing!

    ReplyDelete