Friday, January 15, 2016

15th Jan 2016 (雙雙 – Gin Lee)

The song for today is “雙雙” by Gin Lee. This is her newest song. I heard it yesterday and I really like it. The title got two meaning in Chinese, it could mean “a pair” or “both”.

The lyrics of the song are about the different stages of love. The protagonist said: “Very close, I am a lucky person. So proud every day. Both of us enjoyed love. Hehe Haha in the past, our pinkies are lightly hooked. My face is small, and you are also short, we swear to be together forever. Times flies, and we left behind foot print. When you walked so far that you forgot our first kiss. The kite that was broken off, travelled with me through many little towns. The road in the past is too far, the road ahead is too close, who will I end up staying with. So many funny promises are all disappeared. How many beautiful do you remembered? Time flies, so young, how many time have you broken up? After so many things we once again meetup. Cared each other so much but couldn’t say it out loud. Don’t know what to say, so I just smile at you. ^ years had passed, your face become burry. Sadly, love changes more often than anything else. When I got lonely, I will flip through our photo book to see you. Where will we see each other again? When will we say good bye again? At a peaceful spring. We loved each other so much before, and joked a lot. We are too busy with our own things, too distractive. Time flies, so young, couldn’t love until the end. After so many things we once again meetup. The big world, we have seen much more and broke up more. Flower will at the end always die, when I think of you I always smile. So many life, who will it be? Couldn’t get rid of you. You will always remain in my heart.” Hope you will like the song.



雙雙 – Gin Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment