Friday, December 18, 2015

18th Dec 2015 (親密關係 – Sammi Cheng)

The song for today is “親密關係” by Sammi Cheng. This was a theme song for a movie and it was also a very popular song. The direct English translation of the title is “Close relationship”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “When I sigh, you can predict it; just like how when I could the valuable thing at home, nothing more, nothing less. Every time when I want to say a joke, you have already laughed. Our understanding couldn’t be interfered. Helping me to calm down. All the annoying things, when you tried to talk me down, I will forget them all. Things that I haven’t said, you will notice the tiny movement on my mouth and already understand. When I fall and hurt myself, your heart will be broken. The pain sort of cancelled out. I am about to cross the finish line, and your heart beat faster. Our steps suddenly felt lighter. The happy mood, is not frivolous. When I think of you, I will smile. Being taken care by you, I wouldn’t care what other said. Ha… It is like a very close relationship. Ha…but it is better than love. Woo… It goes beyond what’s on the surface. Ha…No others will be in love like this. When I am down, your letter arrived, the sadness that I had relieved. The movie ticket that I wanted, you have already bought it, just like as if we planned it out, it couldn’t be distracted. The happy mood, is not frivolous. When I think of you, I will smile. Being taken care by you, I wouldn’t care what other said. I wouldn’t love anything if you don’t love me.” Hope you will like the song.



親密關係 – Sammi Cheng

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, ready for xmas? Do you think you can translate this song 我們都受傷 by Jinny Ng.

    Hope you have a wonderful xmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, yes, I can't wait until Christmas, holiday :D Hope you will have a great Christmas as well.

      By the way, I had just wrote about the song for today post:
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2015/12/21st-dec-2015-jinny-ng.html

      Delete