Sunday, November 15, 2015

15th Nov 2015 (不想獨自快樂 – William So)

The song for today is “不想獨自快樂” by William So. This is a reader request. The direct English translation of the title is “I don’t want to happy alone”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist don’t want to be single, but he don’t know how to approach the person that he loves. He said: “Never know how to uses excuses to get closer. Perhaps my face is too sad. I sink in the lonely environment. I was never good at responding and following up. I never really opened my heart. Living in this crowed place, I am the only person that know myself well. Sunlight, sun set make me excited. Never cared who understand me. I live lonely, look how wide the sky is. I let myself freely and self-centred, not caring who doesn’t like it. But I don’t want to be happy alone. In the past I haven’t noticed, wish that I could be with you and share my feeling. Who wouldn’t understand the rules of the society. After a quite night, it will not hurt again. Being alone, it is a valuable relax moment.  The busy is too empty, living in a lost space. No one to share with, getting used to this lonely feeling alone.” Hope you will like the song.



不想獨自快樂 – William So

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, really appreciate it! Have a gr8 weekend!

    ReplyDelete