Friday, September 4, 2015

4th Sep 2015 (舊情復熾 – Alex To and Tracy Su)

The song for today is “舊情復熾” by Alex To and Tracy Su. Not sure why but this song have been keep coming up in my head for the last couple of days. The direct English translation of the title is “Past love reignited”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. I will represent Alex’s line by “M:”, Tracy’s by “F:” and together “T:”. F: When I realised that the person next to me is not you, when I think that I wanted to leave this place; in love with the third person, no reason, how could I fall in love. M: When I thought of the taste of love, the only feeling is all about you. Unless I see you, then I will see myself. F: Past love reignited, M: Both of our feelings are the same. F: Other’s couldn’t imagined M: How could I imagined. F: love couldn’t get any more beautiful. T: You are the only one that admires me. F: Even if you are not around me, I would think that you will get jealous. In love with the third person, no reason, how could I even fallen in love. M: Hard to imagine the feeling of falling in love with her. I can only be in love with you, who are so unique. Unless I can love you, otherwise I couldn’t love myself. Hope you will like the song.

Other Alex related posts:



舊情復熾 – Alex To and Tracy Su

No comments:

Post a Comment