Saturday, September 26, 2015

26th Sep 2015 (我沒有傷心 – Jinny Ng)

The song for today is “我沒有傷心” by Jinny Ng. This is a reader request. The direct English translation of the title is “I am not hurt”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist saying that she broke up with her boyfriend, while her friends thinks that she is deeply hurt, she said that she is not hurt at all. She said: “Everyone is trying to comfort me, worry that I couldn’t take it. Got dumped by my love one, but the good thing is that my good friends are all staying with me. Don’t worry friends, who would have thought that I can’t be pushed down. Good weather is still in my heart, there is no rain to force me to lift my eyebrow. Like half cup of water, half full or half empty. There are some thought that you can control. When you have thought it through, then you wouldn’t drill in and can avoid being crazy. I am not hurt and I am not unhappy, love is not something that worth you to put in all your effort. Only weakling needed to be pity. If I still hold my last breath, then I can reborn. I am not angry, and I resist to be scarified. Falling over on the love road, so exaggerated that it becomes a defect. It is hard to bare really. Lover become someone else, got excited. It is hard to not care at all, but now I am free. In love for too long is hard not to ignore your friend. So now I need to repay friends that I ignored. Even if I am single, there are footstep from others that I can follow. You are never alone even if you got questions. I don’t have a reason to be angry or sad. I will rely on my experience, if you are lost I will give you direction.” Hope you will like the song.


我沒有傷心 – Jinny Ng


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sunny! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete