Friday, July 10, 2015

10th Jul 2015 (兩種人 – Lilian Ho)

The song for today is “兩種人” by Lilian Ho. This song is a reader request. The direct English translation of the title is “Two types of people”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “Didn’t love you enough, so I decided to hug you. But after hugging you I couldn’t leave you. If I can kissed you but not fall in love with you, how good would that be. But I knew long ago that dancing with you doesn’t mean that we are in love. Even if it was happy, shouldn’t fall for it too soon. Love in pain, kiss in laughter, you and I are two different type of people. But when I hugged you, you become more attractive than any other love in this world. Love in pain, kiss in laughter, no matter how much we kiss we still couldn’t spark love. Even if you and I could be so happy to a point that it got painful, but still we are not a match. Because I love you, so I need to leave you. Giving up the past and let me hug you. Before I hug you please don’t say sorry, so that memories could be more beautiful than the truth. The smell of break up, need to be so good that both body and heart could memorise it. Wrongly kissing you is still another ending. I could still go through the pain just because I wanted to love you, but at least it is sweeter than being heartless.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


兩種人 – Lilian Ho

1 comment: