Friday, June 26, 2015

26th Jun 2015 (再度孤獨 – Jenny Tseng)

The song for today is “再度孤獨” by Jenny Tseng. This song share the same melody as yesterday’s song “逝去的愛” by Anita Mui. The direct English translation of the title is “Alone again”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist wishing that her ex-boyfriend could be there with her. At the time this song was released, Jenny’s husband passes away in an accident. The lyrics of the song could also be interpreted as someone leaving your side, so Jenny singing this song at a time like that makes it very powerful and touching. The protagonist said: “Love is over, now I am alone again. Don’t know how to get by each day without you on my side. Love is over, now that your smile face wouldn’t show again. Only could float into my memories and be with you in there. Love is over, night is leaked into the area. The lonely me is getting more lonely without you on my side. Love is over, now I fall in this empty house. In the darkness I cry, but you couldn’t hear. Don’t wanted to think of it but it keep coming up in my mind, you only belong to me back then. Today I can only lean on the window and pretend that I am leaning on your arm. This moment I couldn’t find the purpose of life, like a living dead. Love is over, now I fall in this empty room. I felt that I heard your voice, like you were next to me. Love is over, now I fall in this empty room. Lightly called you a few thousands times, but you couldn’t hear. Love is over, tears make my face wet. Don’t know how to get by each day without you on my side. Love is over hm… Don’t know how to get by each day. Love is over hm….” Hope you will like the song.

Other songs that share the same melody:

Other Jenny related posts:



再度孤獨 – Jenny Tseng

No comments:

Post a Comment