Monday, June 22, 2015

22nd Jun 2015 (怎麼怎麼 – Cathy Leung)

The song for today is “怎麼怎麼” by Cathy Leung. This song was released in 2007. The direct English translation of the title is “How how”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist trying to express her love. She said: “Love while scared, scared while love. Looking, thinking, attracted wouldn’t bring the future closer. Love while smile, smile while laugh, everyday still no words as if I am competing with him. Take a step forward still couldn’t treat guess nicely, but in my heart I was cheering. If sweet words are only the side dish, then it is time to open up the cover. Matched but worried, worried but match. Communicated and laughed while investigating the possibility. Close but distanced, distanced but close, at the end kissed on the cheek with the first kiss. Pay attention, who is this lucky person, like lighten up a full house of light. Dizzy like as if the ground was about to shake, blank until midnight. How to speak elegantly? How to leave the feeling behind? How, how, how to love him. How to draw the most beautiful picture to record this moment? How to speak cutely? How to store youth? How to know that lover is thinking of me? Wanted to collect all the sand in the world and built a city wall. Then built a dam, for love I will hold up without fear. I am out of breath, holding, grabbing, promising that I don’t need a deadline. Like theory, like acting, every day and night hopping that I could understand his thought. Don’t understand why it is so dreamy, like I can fly with my own two hands. Better or worse, it still gets me to think of it all the time. How to make my words more rich? How to record weather? How, how, how to love him? How to distinguish between promise and lies? Teach me how. How to ignore anger? How to wait winter to become summer? How to know my lover like to ride a white horse? Wanted to pick the most red flower, give it a name and talk to it. Soon I will be melted by him and not another flower could replace this feeling.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


怎麼怎麼 – Cathy Leung

No comments:

Post a Comment